With ESLA membership, you’ll gain access to incredible industry resources that can advance your work. Our association introduces you to a network of business peers, allowing you to build relationships and opportunities.
A Network Designed to Connect
- Association of Industry Contacts
- Resource For:
- Industry Statistics
- Travel Trends
- Market Analytics
- Insights From Top Hospitality Professionals
Who Qualifies: Owner/Operator of Extended Stay Hotels and Resorts.
- Educational webinars on broad topics
- General Segment Reviews
- Specific Best Practices – Development through Operation education
- GM Webinars
- Certification programs building to CESE (Certified Extended State Executive)
- Link to franchise sales teams of your choice
- Industry statistical update
- Peer sharing and chat
Who Qualifies: Extended Stay Hotel Supplier
- Email opportunity to Owners on paid basis through ESLA Adminstration
- Opportunity to conduct approved webinar topics to guide Owners
- Access to all educational webinars and webinar library
Who Qualifies: National Hotel Brands & Managment Companies of Extended Stay Hotels
- Brand awareness within the extended stay community
- Opportunities for membership mailings through ESLA administration
- Owner’s ability to link franchise sales team
- Website articles and content opportunities
- Includes 5 members and access to ESLA website, additional members cost would be $250/member.
Who Qualifies: Must be a student at Certified Hospitality School and have a .edu e-mail address
- Complimentary access with school approval
- To be accepted as a student registration must be made with your “.edu” email address.
- Access to all webinars and webinar library
- Website access for industry data and segment updates